The best season of the year after winter (for me, I don’t know about you) is coming up as new series are lining. For a living thing who has watched its first season, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! is a must. Still taking plot on daily ridiculous F class, this sequel is still taken by same director Oonuma Shin. It will start on June 8 at 2.15 JST on TV Tokyo. I really love this show because foolish things always make laugh (and unpredictable).
Another titles that may be worth to take a look at least for one episode impression are
- Blood-C. Reason: it’s CLAMP
- Ikoku Meiro no Croisée. Reason: the director is Yasuda Kenji
- Kamisama Dolls. Reason: seems to be ridiculous
- Kami-sama no Memo-chou. Reason: there is a moe girl who is NEET
- Manyuu hikenchou. Reason: sure full of ecchi adn oppai